Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Birthday Parties and Fashion Shows!

Today my husband asked me what the next event was that I had coming up. I told him my weekend was free and he asked if I was feeling okay. That’s because I have been working on birthday parties and special events since October and it has all been very exciting. It has also been keeping me very busy thus the lack of posts to my blog.

Here is a quick snapshot (all I had time for) of the birthday party that was held at the Port Orchard Pavilion. I’ve been working with Leah the manager on some birthday packages which I will be promoting soon.


I also had the pleasure of helping out with a launch party and fashion show for Hoochieware. Hoochieware is a new clothing line that donates 100% of net proceeds to Point Hope a non-profit organization helping women and families in the U.S. and West Africa. The clothing line can be found online, but if you live in the area you can find it at That’s Beautiful on Bay Street in Port Orchard. If you haven’t been in the shop yet I encourage you to pop in. Be sure to visit Hoochiware online too currently they are offering Free Shipping and 30% Off your Entire Purchase.











Hope you and your family are having a wonderful Holiday Season!

Nicole

1 comment: