Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spooktacular Jack O' Lanterns!

It’s been way too long since I’ve blogged and there is much to catch up on, but for now let’s talk about tonight’s fun! 

Ever since I discovered the Pumpkin Walk at Bainbridge Gardens it has been a tradition to attend every year. I’m not a fan of haunted houses so for me the pumpkin walk is the perfect way to celebrate the spirit of Halloween. 

I love taking the enchanting stroll down the nature trail illuminated by the glowing candles of the jack o’ lanterns and twinkle lights. 

This year the hubs and I decided to crave pumpkins and donate them to the gardens. 

I was able to snap a quick photo of mine out on the trail.

This was my favorite pumpkin of the evening. So creative and it sparkled and glowed inside in the dark. Unfortunately I had to snap pictures as I walked to keep from holding up the line. Thus I opted to use the flash to show you the details. It’s much more magical in person. 




You never know who you're going to see on the trail.



What are some of your Halloween traditions? 

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment