Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Blogger on the Block

When I first created this blog it was an easy format to share information with clients. However, I’ve since discovered the amazing world of party bloggers thanks to Michelle at Maddycakes Muse. There is so much creativity out there and I want to share it with you. I have always gotten my inspiration from magazines, restaurants, and items found on shopping excursions. Now thanks to some really amazing party bloggers a whole new world of inspiration has come into my life.

I hope to inspire others as well as I share my parties and the events that I love participating in here in my community.

Speaking of sharing here is a party that I’m bananas about! Read all about the details and view more photos on Michelle’s blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just linked over through CPN and thought I'd say hi! I love the parties at Maddycakes at well...she's so talented! I can't wait to see more of your work-gonna go check it out now!

    ReplyDelete