Monday, October 18, 2010

Monster Bash/Mad Scientist Birthday Party

It was a busy weekend here at The Perfect Place. On Friday I hosted my annual witches’ social. I’ll blog more about it once I receive the photos from my photographer.

Saturday was a Monster Bash/Mad Scientist birthday party for a lucky 7 year old. The birthday boy and the guests all had a great time. The science experiments where a huge hit. The kids got to make their own slime, play with magic sand, and learned how to blow up balloons with vinegar and baking soda. In addition to the science experiments the kids played a game of pin the eye ball on the monster.

After we cleaned up the “lab” everyone enjoyed some monster munch, mummy dogs, marshmallow pops, and petri dish jello.

I was pleased that the kids liked the cauliflower “brains” and beet “heart”. I personally liked the furry monster table cloth with the googly eyes.

I have another Halloween party that I’m working on and I think the mad scientist lab will be the perfect activity to incorporate into the event.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment