Friday, October 1, 2010

Time to Step It Up

I’m sad to say that I don’t have very many photos from my client parties due to the fact that I don’t post photos of the kids unless I have written permission from the parents. Not to mention that I am so busy playing my role as party host that I rarely get a free moment to act as photographer. Thankfully I’ve made a new friend her name is Elaine and she is the owner and photographer of Elaine Turso Photography. Elaine and I are participating in a local event called Girls Night Out. It’s a fundraiser to help support the fight against breast cancer. This event is a lot fun and over a 1000 women came through the doors in April. For the upcoming event on Oct. 7th Elaine created these wonderful collages from past events that I will be displaying at my booth.
This was a trail run for the girls night out event. I’m so glad Elaine took photos for me because it’s amazing what your eye sees once you’ve captured your work on film. I see empty space that need to be filled on the actual day of the event.

This is the little guy who crashed the party. He may work for peanuts, but I don't (okay sometimes I do).


Now that I’m working with Elaine I will be sure to have lots and lots of photos of my parties to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. These parties look great. Come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete